Posted on | August 5, 2011 | No Comments
Starting with this revision I will also be writing a change summary for every minor that is released. This will mean shorter summaries as they will be spread out but I hope that you will forgive me for that
Release 0.12.3 was all about fixing reported issues while working on the nifty stuff in the `develop` branch.
Some of those fixes were:
- The prefix of the generated files has changed from _ to db_; Github Pages was unable to process these files
- The descriptions of @param tags were not correctly shown in the docs, quotes were shown as their HTML encoded variant.
- Without the fileinfo extension installed a PHP Warning was generated for every file.
- Transformation could get stuck in an infinite loop when a class name contained illegal characters, DocBlox now is able to support more characters than the PHP Specification so you can still document those templates.
- Under specific situations could a missing docblock cause the transformation process to halt.
- When you used ‘false’ as @return type then you would see \MyNamespace\false in the documentation; though technically correct (false is not a reserved keyword) we still have implemented this as a return type of ‘false’ is used.
- If the character encoding detection thought that the file was binary then the application would crash; DocBlox now tries alternative character encoding detections if ‘binary’ is returned and when in the end ‘binary’ is still detected then that file is processed raw.