Posted on | September 18, 2011 | 8 Comments
I just had a blast presenting ‘DocBlox: your source matters’ at pfCongres 2011; especially exciting was that the new Plugin feature in 0.15.0 was announced here.
Considering the Plugin feature: if you’d like to get a quick impression you can checkout my slides here. A full announcement and documentation will follow soon.
In release 0.14.1 have we fixed several issues that have been discovered with the release of 0.14.0:
- Firefox layout broke with some versions
- @uses was not parsed correctly when only one namespace part was provided; the system believed the XPath query to be incorrect
- defaults of parameters and CONSTANT values were not fully retrieved
- Pipe sign was missing in return type when using multiple types
- Project:list task was broken
- @version was mistakenly recognized as @Version of Doctrine
- Constant values are now more accurately displayed instead of quotes added by default
- Moved anchors so click-through would no longer end up underneath the header