Posted on | January 10, 2012 | 12 Comments
Wow, only 2 days since 0.18.0 and already a new release? A whole lot of feedback came in, 2 new small features got in and a blocking issue was discovered and fixed.
Here is the rundown of what has changed:
- Fixed an incompatibility with PHP 5.2.x
- Parse errors had the wrong line number
- Added an error code entry to the line numbers
- Added a new variable UNPREFIXED_CLASS to the External Class Documentation feature to do a URL substitution with the unprefixed class name.
- Altered the order of precedence for the external class documentation feature
- Parsing could break on certain special characters in descriptions
- Incremental processing broke due to a node import error
Some of these were old, some new but they had it be fixed fast.
Thanks for all the feedback and keep it coming!